“Our Job is to become fully human, to marry the universal with the personal truth, the universal with the personal love within the sacred place of the holy heart. Truth protects love, love makes truth beautiful. Together in the heart, truth and love awaken the spiritual soul. If you start with love you may eventually find bitter truth. Start with truth and love will last, even when it doesn’t. The truth is what holds us all. There is no religion higher than Truth, as Blavatsky stated.”
-robert of mayflower
(Possible Tough days this month to take extra care on, stormy, quake/volcano, fire/flood, emotional stress, or weirdly hard to configure, inwardly and out, are September 6th thru 8th, 10th 13th, 21st, 22, 27, 28. Days where much good, progress, joy, pleasure, growth more likely are September 2nd, 3rd, 8th, 14th (a finger of god day), 20th, 23, 24, 25th, 26. Of course, to the spiritual athlete and alchemist, all days are good, some more trying. Fear no failure, court no success; as Blavatsky stated in The Voice of the Silence booklet.
- September 4th, Moon conjunct Pluto and square to Uranus. Since April 14th, 2014, Pluto has been going retrograde. Pluto goes direct later in the month (see below). One may suddenly digest the last 5 months of experience. On the other hand, you may not digest your past experience gaining new wisdoms. One’s personal desires or wishes may clash with another’s, or clash with the external world around. Some feel the world round clashing and crashing upon one. The President has testy aspects first week of September, also around Sept. 18th-23rd, which may make for some uncertainties, insecurities, shaky markets, and precious metals to rise. Or is it just the popularity of the President falling due to foreign policies and internal failings? Personal problems or wrong actions? Much patience and wisdom needed here. Need for taking it slow with long-term sense of keeping one’s eye on the ball, especially September 21 to 25th when a kind of symbolic or real death and rebirth takes place for some. May feel like a kind of climax or conclusion followed by a new beginning. A stormy ending and new fanciful beginning? A ‘face the music, sit down for a spell, or get up and dance’ aspect; many have diverse versions, but it’s time for some serious kind of new action to deal with personal and world needs, problems, challenges and new opportunities. For some it’s karmic consequence and inevitability due to past choices and present results. For others, it’s out of free choice and futurity they go on. Sept. 5th Juno trines Charon (Chiron), healing love and a feminine spirit of peace permeate the day.
- September 7th-8th into 9th-10th. Full Moon in Pisces. Saturn in Scorpio trines Pisces Full Moon/Charon (other Astrologer’s call it Chiron; see ‘Astrological Aspects, the Art’). Fire and flood, exaggerated emotions and gossip muddy the mood. Stormy weird weather around parts of world. UFO and Virgin Mary sightings kind of aspect. Imagination runs riot. Good for artists, those who beautify and mystify with higher spirited and spiritual perceptions and conceptions. More strange events, births and deaths. Outer structures tremble with inner insecurities. Possible fight for more control and more security in insecurities. A need to secure one’s future may displace one from the present. A sense of unsureness and need to surrender not to the wrong thing, moods out the day. Ideals clash with feisty realities. Mercury square Pluto on 9th makes for tough decisions and tougher actions, tough love and deep thinking. Need for wisdom and compassion. Venus opposes Neptune on 10th giving strong love ideals and futuristic dreams. A wish to escape, get-a-way, change of mind, misunderstandings abound, and need to play ideals into practical futures. A wish to love. Wish to birth the ideal, yet need to stay practical down-to-earth. A higher love vibe if you can find it and hold it. USA Sagittarius Rising chart has Mars transit square Moon Sept 7th-8th rattling the cage and calling for aggressive or assertive action. Need to avoid anger and hasty premature action. Danger of over-reacting and anger, negative emotions blurring truth and reality. Indeed, a time to act and not just talk but with deliberate patience and wisdom insight. (From 10th to 14th mysterious spiritual religious experience, high romance and idealism possible, visionary and emotional, futuristic insights. Strong changes in the air, some suffer from not going with the flow or being too fixated, obsessed with egotistic self limitations and lack of imagination. Others over imaginative.).
- September 12th-13th Mercury oppose Uranus makes for zany creative impulsive and genius manoeuvres. Creative genius may be at play, but take care to avoid rash actions or words that backfire and reverse your original impulse and directions. Quick genius moves, sudden insights and changes of plans.
- September 14th Venus trines Pluto makes for beautific and ever-deepening deeds of love. Work for constructive criticism and avoid destructive critique. Value what you value, but try to see others struggle and striving as a work of art, a work of the gods in becoming. From 14th to 18th many focused on work goals.
- From September 19th to 20th Moon conjuncts Jupiter giving positive force and insight as to good things gonna happen. Futuristic insights and much good luck, quick positive changes for many (especially fire sign planets) as Jupiter trines Uranus on 25th. Aries and Leo, also Sage Sagittarius are favored in luck, even Taurus/Gemini/Cancer get into the action being signs between Aries/Leo. Sudden change of luck or direction, sudden positive insights. Take care not to fly away with over-inflated fired up energetics; but this is good time to work, play, get fired up over new projects, love, creative energetics, networking and reaching out. Much love and appreciation. Mercury opposes Eris at this time giving much insight as to how far we have yet to go in making peace and harmony, universal prosperity, in the world. Some are in the fog, others coming out of the fog have clear insight and psychic or spiritual vision, heart, experiences. Possible genius breakthroughs for peace in the world and new technology.
- September 21st-22nd Mars square Neptune and Pluto goes direct as the Sun enters Libra, the Fall Equinox (10:29pm 22nd September Equinox, the Celtic New Year). Weird weather and storms. Celtic fogs on some heads. Kings and Egos fall, others rise. Many false dreams and ideals deflate necessitating, once again, a need to take oneself in hand and take extra care and caution plunging recklessly forward. Some plans falter, others rise anew. Avoid lies and liars, cheats and swindlers. Highly imaginative time, but caution needed to keep to the true and tried, practical realities. Many clarifications on issues that may have clouded one’s thinking in the past will soon come. Liars and cheats found out. Ground once again cleared so as to make way for the new. Relationships that can’t fully manifest or take appropriate form now need clarification, new goal orientation or need to recede into the background. For some, it is ‘out with the old and in with the new’ and for others it is a renewing experience. A sense of an end to summer and true beginning of inner impulses leading to new sense of futurity. Knightly virtues and high romance for some.
- End of September, Uranus in the sky opposes the USA’s natal Saturn. Freedom and truth want to shake up structures of over-rigidity or fear-based authority. The USA may find it hard to keep good old friends. Need to find new ways to peace and truth, freedom and justice, compassion and honest dealings. Truth and justice, the American Way, is in need of a new voice. Shocking changes may force our hand. Storms? Change in politics? Upsets? Sudden fall and/or rise to power. Mars conjuncts USA Ascendant and opposes USA Uranus September 25th-26th forcing knightly virtue to defend truths. Events may be upsetting to equilibrium, markets, collective, raising precious metals like gold, or securities. Need to act strongly but not to over-react. Need for heroic truth and justice, but not taking the law into one’s own hand. Need for collective conversation, decision, action. Need to re-imagine peace rather than arm to the teeth. On the other hand, Uranus is new revelations and truths, facts, causing a change of direction or new vision.
- Oct 7th-8th Sun oppose Uranus, Full Moon Eclipse in Aries conjunct Uranus. Also Venus square Pluto. Lots of Changes and a need to update, grow, rise to the occasion. For some twisted crazy, or deep love, move one to magic and spontaneous combustion, creative arts, genius insights. Mars trine Jupiter initiates bold action and adventure, new drives and initiatives. Such aspects can indicate sudden fall or rise. Fall of World Leader? Difficult aspects for Putin, geo political hotspots, quakes/volcanoes, extremes in weather, storms, upsets, accidents. On the other hand, breakthroughs, inventions, sudden realizations, truths, news, forced change and growth, in the long-term for the better. Sudden change or loss, gain.
- October 23rd Solar Eclipse in Scorpio gives a sense of finality and right goals. Non essentials burn off as we get better vision of what is real and what is not. In the next few weeks, non essentials are burned off or let go, recycled or alchemically transformed. A sense of in-turning, internship, inner insight and development.
Robert Thibodeau, Author of ‘Astrological Aspects the Art’
Astrological Consultant – private appointments available.
2645 W. 12 Mile Road
Berkley, Michigan, 48072
Tel: (248) 547-8227
Email: [email protected]
‘If the eye were not of the Sun,
How could it see the light?
If God’s Own power were not in us,
How could we delight in the divine?’
– Goethe’s Theory of Colour
“Earth is the proving ground for many things……i.e.. there is no god unless we prove it by the way we live. There is no gold unless we shine it from our hearts. There is no truth unless our actions speak for themselves. Yoga is …. takes time to realise it.”
-robert of mayflower
by Percy Bysshe Shelley
The fountains mingle with the river
And the rivers with the ocean,
The winds of heaven mix for ever
With a sweet emotion;
Nothing in the world is single;
All things by a law divine
In one spirit meet and mingle.
Why not I with thine?—
See the mountains kiss high heaven
And the waves clasp one another;
No sister-flower would be forgiven
If it disdained its brother;
And the sunlight clasps the earth
And the moonbeams kiss the sea:
What is all this sweet work worth
If thou kiss not me?