“May Mercy and Compassion our Holy Mother be, may all life be sister and brother, may truth and love forever be, what our spirit soul is made of.”
-robert of mayflower
“A Woman’s heart is the garden of the world …There is no feminist revolution without a simultaneous ecological and spiritual revolution awakening a love and respect for all God’s children, land and space.” -Trebore Tau Bodhi
- Oct. 3rd into 4th Sun in Libra squares Pluto in Capricorn giving strong sense of purpose or lack thereof; strong sense of leadership and assertiveness, or lack thereof. A turning point or tipping point for some. Danger of feeling attacked or rudely confronted this month into December. Positive side is need for more compassionate wisdom and understanding. Mars squaring Chiron makes for many a healing, for others re-experiencing the wound in hopes of healing. Many a maverick for freedom and truth. Avoid rash action or harsh words. (Chiron is Charon the boatman connecting the underworld to this higher world of possibility, spiritual awakening…see my book ‘Astrological Aspects, the Art’) Wisdom seems hard to come by these days. A very difficult time for Hong Kong protesters. Ebola scares, war craziness, stock markets up and down, quakes/volcanoes, war craziness in the Middle East, Ukraine, possible new spots, higher levels of radioactivity hitting California seaweed, troubling times right into Oct. 8th Full Moon. On the positive side, great time to make positive changes inside out, updating, getting rid of stuff you don’t use or need, learning to learn in new ways. Time to renew our sense of a holy planetary consciousness, a common world humanity linked together by the higher angel of truth and love, wisdom and compassion. A strong striving for renewal and power. Some feel the opposite of rising up, they feel like going down. A need to submit or surrender. Ego trips need be curbed, laying low to mend or renew. A need to turn inward and consider long-term ramifications and commitments, as well as need to plow onwards in showing up, working, working on oneself, striving for the mission, goal, aspiration, or aim. Difficulty traveling? Life and death, taxes, money concerns? Doing deep research? Re-thinking past and future? Mercury turns retrograde on 4th in Scorpio going back into Libra till the 25th giving many a sense of having to return to something, having to rethink goals, workings, aims, values, to include others, or to work better with others. Many tire of struggling alone and look for special others to team up with, work with, align with. Past relationships gone astray or wrong, may heal now, but avoid further conflict, struggle, breaking away in rough way. With Lunar eclipse on Oct. 8th in Aries and Solar eclipse at 0 degree Scorpio on 23rd, Scorpio and Libra planets most affected with re-think of money and friends/family; but all fixed signs of Taurus, Aquarius, Leo; and the cardinal signs of Capricorn, Cancer, Aries also strongly feeling this need for renewal, re-think, renew, review, restore, revamp, re-work, and re-evaluate. Cardinal signs may feel at breaking point, or that something has to give. Some are quickening and ascending to the higher level, others are cracking up or breaking down when breakthroughs don’t appear fast enough. Many surprises and sudden events, shocks, reversals and turn-a-rounds round Full Moon on Oct 8th. December 15th Uranus square Pluto and December 21st Uranus direct, now till then lots of changes for cardinal planets and houses – see your chart. See note at end. (Mayflower sells good astrological software for your computer if you want to dive in to understanding your and others’ charts better.) At any rate, take care of starting new ventures or signing papers with Mercury retrograde from Oct 4th to Oct 25th. Many miscommunications and lack of accurate information, unless of course, Mercury and other transits make good aspect to rest of your chart.Seems like the world is going through a spiritual climacteric, awakening, realization.
- Oct 5th Mars trine Uranus with Moon conjunct Neptune, many shoot for the stars with most high ideals, not all of which may be practical. Lots of strong speech and many a new idea to jump start or restart, reboot, projects. Start with truth if you want love to last. Wisdom comes first before compassion or compassion endangers itself to be idiot compassion, impotent to really help. Start with love and one may end up with bitter truths. Start with Truth, the big truth holds us all, and love will be protected, nourished, safe guarded.
- Oct. 5th at noon – a memorial bench dedication to Gail Schmidt by the work of Kathy Kosins and friends will be installed. Mary Kay Davis Park in Huntington Woods, come join some of Gail’s friends for the event.
- Oct. 7th into 8th, Quake and shake, radical upsets, alarm, change of direction, hazardous conditions, sudden rearrangements, sudden rise or fall from power, danger of violence, protest craziness, upsets, reversals, overthrow of power. Strong actions and reactions in markets, geopolitical hotspots. Technology breakthroughs and breakdowns. Freedom and truth fight for rights, call for compassion, wisdom to sail through tough waters. Explosive volcanic activities and emotions. Strong shifts and changes in political economic strategies. Big shake ups or changes in geopolitical hotspots. Much tension around Putin in Russia. Does he rise up and peacefully find solutions in harmony with rest of world, or is this a major crisis and possible loss of power? Financial markets can be testy and crazy for a moment here. Sun in Libra oppose Uranus, Full Moon Eclipse in Aries on 8th. Some relationships go bonkers. With Venus square Pluto on 8th, much reason to feel compassion for suffering and repressed. Need to protect little ones, nature, children. Mars in Sagittarius trine Jupiter in Leo rouses much straight talk, honest reckoning, bold and courageous acts and initiatives, selfless deeds of heroism, generosity, good will.
- Oct 10th-11th, Venus oppose Uranus, sudden change of plans, sudden tensions or release of tensions, sudden arousal of artistic spirit, wild abandon and adventure. Sudden coming together or breaking apart. Short outbursts of emotions or artistic creativity.
- Oct 15th Sun conjuncts North Node, Venus conjuncts node on Oct17th. Strong unions and love affairs of the heart. (for some dis-union, disillusion or break offs). But for many, strong attractiveness and holy bonds of friendship, love and higher truth. This is heavy month for artists, creative genius, lovers, high romance, the Grail, social cultural highs. Although many a relationship may be short lived, many strong bonds and alliances of love, friendship, business, community, being formed. Eris and Sun opposing on 15th giving more strength to both love and war. Need for higher reason, angel, and peace to prevail. May it start within every heart, a revolution of peace and love, harmony upon all the earth.
- Oct 16th Sun conjunct Mercury, Intense clear thinking, speaking, actings, awakening, knowing, sense of presence. A sense of knowing and understanding empowers right action. Good time to ponder, contemplate, meditate, figure out, re-configure. A sense of proportion and beautific vision.
- Oct. 17th Mercury conjunct Venus, Moon conjunct Jupiter, good sense of sunshine heart and mind, meeting of heart and mind, feelings and thinking in harmony with the world, others. A gathering of angels, insights, friends.
- Oct 19 comet goes by Mars. Interesting possible syncronicity and connections, breakthrough, avoid over-asserting oneself.
- Oct. 20th Venus sextile Mars, Mercury sextile Jupiter, Moon in Virgo; let love and loving kindness, compassion for others struggle, for one’s own striving, win. Don’t let critical mind see fault in everything bringing self and others down. Express, don’t repress, but be positive. Divine the divine in self and other. Let someone love you.
- Oct. 22nd Moon occult Mercury, into 23rd Solar Eclipse in Scorpio with Moon eclipsing (occulting) Venus and Sun. Big changes for some, now into Election time Nov. 4th. What we love and appreciate is changing. Deeper feelings and universal inklings strengthen many a resolve to do something good for the world. Many awaken to higher ideals, ethics, imagination, inspiration, intuitions the next couple weeks. Strong sense of the arts, movies, music, and shifting sands of politics. Is it time to read HP Blavatsky yet? The most amazing women spirit soul of the last 500 years! Read Osho? Steiner? Gelek Rinpoche or Gyatso? Mayflower Bookshop is ready for your spiritual research quest and questions. Many new Malas and bells in!
- Things get weird Oct 23-24th as Venus leaves Libra going into Scorpio along with Sun and Moon in Scorpio…..weather and emotions get very serious and intensely metamorphic. Or is it that suddenly everything is sensuous and disturbingly feeling wise, internally transformative. Saturn and Pluto in mutual reception is a little bit protective of long term goals and laying long term foundations for the good, true, and beautiful.
- Oct. 24th into 25th Sun conjunct Venus in Scorpio makes for strong persuasive magnetic charm and the love vibration. Strong feelings of love or strong feelings of being burned by love. Flying too close to the Sun? Good time to love others, help others, share with others. Oct 25th Mercury goes direct and the brain get clearer. Oct 23rd to 28th Love is in the air, water, lips and kisses, good food and friends. With Mercury going direct in Libra, many activating their love ideals into actions, their long-term plans and far reaching goals into action. Many a mystic happy happening.
- Oct 26th Mars goes into Capricorn until Dec. 4th initiating a very aggressive and assertive goal reaching effort for many. Mars in Capricorn can really beat the horse to victory. Avoid over doing it. Being too aggressive, angry, or assertive can lead to accident, defeat, or breakdown. Strong leadership impulses prevail. A need to lay down the law, the rules, the goals, define the work. Good for disciplining oneself to success.
- Oct 27th into 28th Venus and Sun trine Neptune, strong ideals of love, romance, travel, future planning. Spiritual and psychic happenings, comings and goings, births, conceptions, interesting deaths this month into end of year. Symbolically at least. ‘Die Daily’ -St. Paul. Native American Indians would say ‘Today is a good day to die’. Kind of a men’s club wisdom. The Goddess Great says ‘Be born again daily’.
- Nov. 4th aspects make for assertive aggressive tactics, sudden reactions and reversals, surprises, and leaps for change.
- Nov. 10th Mars conjunct Pluto and on Nov. 12 Mars squares Uranus, Mars is opposing USA Sun and Uranus is squaring the USA Sun. Scary stuff. A real need to make peace with the world, stop all wars, create a world economy that allows for peace, education, food and shelter, the necessities of life for all human beings. The world wildlife and honey bees, oceans are dying. We suffer from lack of love and wisdom to be emulation models for a new world of peace and love. December 2014 into January 2015, Pluto is squaring USA Sun. The good ol’ USA is being challenged to awaken the Higher Self, the United States of Ananda, Bliss, Happiness and Higher Consciousness, Compassion, Peace, Wisdom and Loving Kindness. Otherwise there is a morbid sense of dis-aster, missing one’s star, one’s destiny and higher purpose. The danger is that the world is changing faster than we are growing spiritually and morally. We are challenged by war, poverty, disease, climate change, greed, ignorance and delusion. We are going through a challenging time to awaken anew our spiritual genius. Such aspects make for a coming into power for some, loss of power for others. November 10th when Mars conjuncts Pluto to Nov.18th when Sun conjunct Saturn, we may get heads up forewarning of what is to come … tough weather, storms, politics, economics, quake/volcano, or whatever … a strong wake up time to get serious about what matters. A need for good strong leaders. Strong weather and storm time possible. Also Nov. 25th-26th stormy or strange weather and psychic vibe. The last Uranus square Pluto signifying ever changing weather, politics, mass discontent, freedom urges vs. long-term security needs, constant need to emerge from emergencies, general unrest and critical thinking is March 16, 2015. The Jupiter trine Uranus recently, and another come early March, gives many of us a creative spirit to try new things and new waysof thinking, feeling, willing enabling a more noble spirit and ethic to emerge for peace and love, joy. May all beings find happiness and enlightenment, and the causes of happiness and enlightenment.
Must books to read to strengthen and empower your journey: Anything by Manly Hall, H.P.Blavatsky, Rudolf Steiner, Osho, Gelek Rinpoche, Kelsing Gyatso, Ohsawa, Michio Kushi, Kristen Turner. See my talk on Meditation and love and relationships on Youtube.
Blessings, peace and love,
Available by appointment.
2645 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Berkley, Mi. 48072
Tel: (248) 547-8227
On Youtube – see my Grail Lectures…