Voyager 1 surfs edge of heliosphere, the edge of solar system;
earth’s heat record being broken in south west USA; many have
gone beyond themselves and back in their search to know the Self,
love and truth who we are. Astrologically this is posed to be
an unforgettable amazing summer for truth’s revelation, insight and joy,
self discovery and opportunity for Higher Love and happiness for all!
“There is no end, just new beginnings of the heart
to find itself, the unavoidable poetry of love.” -rt
“Every heart and mind is a garden, a friend.” -rt
- Jupiter is conjuncting USA natal Venus now. Is America about to fall in love with itself and the world again? Big year for love, marriage, and babies perhaps? Real estate values, and the values of everything and everybody up? In the coming year of 2014, Uranus will square the USA Sun, and Pluto will then oppose it. This year and the next couple of years are a critical time for a re-awakening of high and noble road of ethics and higher self. Time for renewed aspirations for freedom love truth. Time for re-inspiration of the original founders high vision of peace and love for all. Time for renewed philosophy and dream enabling America, the USA, to reawaken and grow in world spirit, strong and noble. Unifying spiritual principle and ethical philosophy of higher love and truth, responsible compassionate politics and economic opportunity for all is once again needed for a healthy future. Each of us is called upon to live our highest dream. These are trying times for both the USA and the World and a new inner impulse of love and truth stirs within us. Pluto in Capricorn will oppose the USA Sun while Uranus squares it. Selfless truth and an all encompassing love/compassion is called for top to bottom. Pluto normally is thought of bringing a death and rebirth type experience as well as a youthful spirit of selfless courage. Perhaps it is the world awakening to a need for healthy environment and lifestyle. Its negative side is selfishness, dictating authority, and the shadow side or plutocracy in all modern materialistic affairs. Uranus is lightening changes and flashes of genius, originality, and creative freedom. Its negative side is going through changes without anything really changing. A sense of hysteria and panic without the calm wisdom to channel new crisis opportunities into positive change. Danger of change without any true inner transformation or realization renew. With the Scorpio rising USA chart, Saturn transiting is about to conjunct the Asc again end of July into August making for one possibly very hot severe summer for some. Or is it a tightening of the belt, a more disciplined, less obese and less ‘over the top’ overdoing America. The grand trine in water signs coming has brought much needed rain in parts of the country (eastern half) possibly leading to a good food harvest in such parts this summer. Jupiter is trining Saturn making for good economy. These are amazing times. In the Gemini Rising Chart for the USA, Uranus mid July here is almost hitting the square to natal USA Sun. Such aspect now and into next year depicts a sudden rise of new stars and leaders, as well as a sudden fall or change at the top of many a biz and enterprise. Uranus astrologically calls for strong change, a need to go to the next higher level or get crunched or take a fall. A need to do something, not just talk or feel about it. Uranus can bring new discoveries and new forms of energy, energetics. It can also bring quakes and storms, sudden changes and shocks, quick change. Pluto in Capricorn coming to oppose USA natal Sun in Cancer resists change; but calls for need to keep water, air, and food pure, clean, and healthy. A polluted environment and cluttered myriad channels/media and minds may be karma catching up to us, calling for a new simplification of everything. Pluto is associated with scandals and many abound these days. This could also be an influence in fluctuating gold prices. Pluto represents degrading or devaluing gold, the golden sun. Pluto’s opposition to USA’s Sun here represents devaluation or downward trend in gold prices. In 2014, it may portend of major turning points in history on many a front. As Jupiter, expansive energies, conjuncts USA Sun late August, we may see a very positive rebound and ascent in many a place; happiness and a sense of renewed prosperity, family, friendships. The Pluto opposition becoming exact in 2014 may yet tell the fuller story with history making events. July and August are astrologically attuned to give many an opportunity for love and peace, prosperity and social fun; but keep your eye on end of July and around August 7th for quirks and turn-a-rounds in the summer of peace and love plans.
- July 1st Venus square Saturn, love crunch or searching for small pieces to the puzzle. A need to love and be loved. Cold reality and sober truth contest with the big dream or future plans. Sun oppose Pluto attempts to heal with compassion and mother love that which previously was dark. New light on old problems. Extremes in the weather, hot and/or wet. Sadness or melancholy when not aligned to higher principles of wisdom love. A sense of death and rebirth, endings and new beginnings. A need for patience when considering long-term goals and what is trying to birth into the future. Jealousy or loving another for who you want them to be may thwart higher aims. Be the love you desire, live the truth you see, be the creative spark untiring in the higher self to free in self and other. Help others be happy to improve your own happiness. A sense of inevitable contests with the ability to ‘be here now’.
- July 4th Sun square Uranus, Determination to be free no matter what. Sense of quaking moments and giving the shake, shake ups and hot bake outs, solar flares and vacant stares, all compete or flow into a new intelligence rising from the hearts and minds of those living into the future with compassion, love, truth. With progressed Sun squaring USA natal Sun and the transits of Uranus and Pluto afflicting USA natal Sun in sign of Cancer; many challenges for change are upon us. Either rise to the higher level of intelligence and freedom, truth and compassion; or face world change cast upon us.
- July 6th Gemini Moon conjunct Mars and later in evening Moon slips into Cancer to conjunct Jupiter making for highly energetic day and fun evening for food, friends, and expansive visionary feeling experience blending both mind and heart.
- July 8th New Moon in Cancer, Saturn direct, Moon occults Mercury with Sun conjuncting Mercury next day on the 9th making for windy minds and perhaps airways, weather; changing moods and a wish to better oneself and one’s environment. What works and what does not work takes front stage. A strengthening of bonds of friendship and family.
- July 13th Mars enters Cancer Sign. Aggressive moves forward while dragging that which is soon to be cut off? New initiatives about to hook up with positive future? Personal aims drive for fulfillment and accomplishment. Wanting to matter. Avoid use of force or over-aggressive modality. Impulsive, passionate, excitable meets cool calm collected. This is a month of unusual, yet improved, conversation and experiment when it comes to love and the creative arts. An impulse to improve business and home life or change lifestyle and day-to-day habits.
- July 17th Uranus goes retrograde, some changes put off for a while, on hold and waiting? Feeling need to change before forced into change? Jupiter trines Saturn and Neptune making grand trine in water signs encouraging many to continue to grow with or without past frameworks and structures. New impulses for a new architecture of the future. Wanting to be happy in new growing ways. Many beautiful feelings for life arise, renewed sense for healing processes, lifestyle, and properties. Good for long range travel and future planning; new impulses for moving into better futures while redeeming past mistakes. Healing of past while positively moving into brighter futures. These aspects portend of renewed interest in world peace and harmony, family and culture making. The grand trine in water signs awakens one’s intuitive feelings on a grand scale. Many opportunities for inner and outer growth appear this month. Great aspect for creating and meeting new possibilities for furthering one’s dreams. Keep yourself on track with singular goal in mind for greater result; yet this aspect can for some can accomplish many things at once.
- July 19th Saturn trine Neptune, practical realism, realistic dreams, manifesting the ideal, romancing the stone. Realistic steps toward manifesting the ideal, as well as realizing the more eternal spiritual potential in the every day, every moment. Doing what’s right from a higher ethical motive. Negative side is wanting to escape or hide from higher truth or more authentic self. Showing up for your own life and a willingness to continue learning what life directly offers, teaches, is key to spiritual and material growth here.
- July 20th wild weather into Full Moon 22nd, or even 24th, 26th, 27th, 31st, or is it just a need to wear leather? Good for stripping mind of fear and distraction, and with pure intent and naked soul present oneself to the world. Mercury goes direct, making for quick decisions and taking clear action on such. A feeling that one can’t wait any longer to make certain decisions. Mars trine Neptune and Saturn (grand trine in effect) pushes the envelop of accomplishing and getting things done, as well as initiating new initiatives. Moon in Capricorn makes for practical gains, asserting oneself and goals, aims and directives. Difficult Mars aspects influencing last 6 days of the month warrant taking extra security in travel, debate, contesting, and controversy. Avoid anger and negative emotions. Much patience and easy going compassionate approach to matters at hand needed here.
- Full Moon July 22nd Mars conjunct Jupiter triggering grand trine Jupiter/Saturn/Neptune; avoid exaggerating, partying too hard, over indulgence, over asserting oneself, or taking on too much. Enjoy life, everything in moderation. Jupiter goes over board, Saturn wants to define limits of growth. Venus enters Virgo perfection in both wear and tear, and inner feelings. Sun enters Leo. Moon squares Saturn, Saturday Sun squares Saturn. Extremes in weather round the world.
- July 24th Moon oppose Venus, on Friday 26th Venus oppose Neptune sextile Saturn. Who do you love? False dreams cut off or abandoned, or are you jumping into the summer dream and melting like ice cream in Phoenix. Avoid eating too yin or over acidic foods. Avoid indulgence in idiot pleasures. Good aspect for the arts, music, creating beauty and lasting happiness. Balloons of illusion and false dreams may pop this weekend; for some new dreams begin where old ones end.
- July 27th Mars oppose Pluto, boiling point, avoid anger and use of force. Much need for forgiveness or compassion this day. Sun square Saturn, mourning or sad event. strange weather shifts. Mars here triggers the Uranus square Pluto…into 31st giving us a birds eye view of bigger issues confronting the world in the past few years and next. An aspect challenging us to transform the unworkable past into workable futures. A need to let go of what can’t be fixed or changed, and a challenge to rediscover ourselves anew in harmony with a future calling upon us to grow in new ways of wonder and love and truth. Avoid unnecessary travel or argument for a few days.
- July 30th Venus in Virgo trine Pluto in Capricorn. Good aspect for realizing what you truly love and acting upon it. Working for what one loves, needs, and wants. Aligning love with long view in mind, practical workable relationships with lasting value, quality, and appropriateness. Less is more here, simple is complex, exact appropriate golden mean rather than exacting. All in good time, all in right measure, little things can express more eternal inner treasures.
- July 31st Mars in Cancer square Uranus in Aries triggers bravado, courage, honest reckoning; as well as rash actions, anger, crazy chaotic testosterone warring negative emotions if not careful. This is one of those aspects where the meds backfire and patience is easily lost. Possible explosive release of tension, sudden change of direction or conclusion of events, upsets, accidents. Good for purifying, rhythmic exercise or yoga, intensifying one’s spiritual practice. Intense need for freedom and creative outlet or expression. Tendency to be premature or rash, hasty in action. Tendency to feel split in goals, bipolar in sense of self identity. Beholding the tension of opposites, meditation, long walk or right exercise and diet (more grains and greens, hearty miso soup) can ease unnecessary tensions. Such aspect precipitates need to act, secure, root, or express oneself. Good for courage and bravado when not foolhardy.
Be Happy, get to know your Higher Self is intimately co-creative with the World Mind and Soul !
Available for Astrological Consultations
2645 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Berkley, Mi. 48072
Open Wed thru Saturday Noon to 6 p.m. EST.