Robert Thibodeau, Astrological Consultations available by appointment.
Mayflower Bookshop +1 (248) 547-8227; open Weds through Sat noon to Six p.m. EST.
website – www.mayflowerbookshop.com
“Out of freedom the Ego was to unfold love; and out of love, freedom.”
-Rudolf Steiner, Deeper Secrets of Human History
“Out of freedom the Ego was to unfold love; and out of love, freedom.” -Rudolf Steiner, Deeper Secrets of Human History
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pike
- New Moon on August 6th triggers need to forgive and let go of the past so to make room for renewal and new opportunity to arise within and without.
- August 6th New Moon in Leo along with Aug 7th Jupiter opposes Pluto (influence from 3rd to 11th esp). Earth changes and a re-orchestration of social cultural identity. Such aspect may portend of huge changes for some due to necessity or greater powers that be such as quake or volcano. But it could also be lots of new jobs opening up and a turning point definite in economy and future planning, what to do and what not to do.
Difficult time for change for some, but much needed. Zooming over the top or a backward slip when it comes to friendships and the economy? Tendency to go to extremes in spiritual/mental or purely materialistic realms causing crisis or split in partnership or relationship. Decadence vs. poverty. Strong feelings appealing to others to improve situation. Wanting to rise or change one’s social position. Loss or gain of power. Idealistic feelings and practical realistic facts contrast or compete for attention. Sudden shift in how one thinks of love and relationships. Difficult travel in some places. A sense of a need to slow down.
Jupiter nearing conjunction of USA Sun position making for possible strong shifts, mostly positive, in growing economy, new leadership, renewed enthusiasm for USA being positive beacon of love and truth, compassion and sharing to make World better place.
Many exaggerations and inflated remarks, beliefs, show off boasting and posturing. Need for solid planning. Strong shifts in social life, sudden rise or fall in popularity. Good for play, socializing, acquiring land or possessions, finding union or re-union this month with loved ones, family, friends. Failures come in over doing, over eating, over indulging, too much partying or going to extremes. Strong tendencies to assert oneself and/or take the lead vs. loss through exploitation or corruption of ecology, land or body. Tendency to go big or go for broke. Positive for social compassion or helping others help themselves. Feelings that there is a need to do something new. Jupiter/Pluto aspects incline one to think big. Danger of gambling one’s life away vs. humble gardening right where one is. Yet many opportunities to grow or find new ways of working may now arise.
- August 7th on plays into month of much meteor activity,”The sky is falling” and crashing on our heads, or is it just coming to the ground in practical working ways. Many begin to manifest or incarnate their higher ideals, their dreams. Others need take off the crown and pride and learn to dig in anew. Volcanoes, in macrobiotic view, cleanse the air and purify the sky, but also can bring cooler weather. Weather may be going to some extremes with cooler vibes; elsewhere the heat is on.
- Aug 11th Mercury square Saturn and Aug 14th Mercury trine Uranus makes for some serious rethinking and redirecting of one’s mind and feelings. Pride and ego attachment need be ridden of for truth and common sense to come into play. Intellectual reckoning and hard cold facts followed by intellectual revelations and new insights, inspirations, and intuitions open positive vibe for bettering the future.
- Aug 16th Venus goes into Libra asking for fair play and co-creative participation here and there. A sense of balance when it comes to work and play.
- Aug. 20th Full Moon in Aquarius has some juggling family, work, and friends in such a way that everyone grows and pushes forward toward higher tasks at hand. Those caught up too much with the past now lose the future. Avoid gambling with the necessities of life. Good time to be creative. Too much going on so pick wisely how to use your time for the best to come. The Moon conjuncts Uranus and squares Jupiter on 24th Aug. , so this is one busy week for news, solar blasts, earth shaking changes, and a renewed positive spirit toward freedom and truth, joy and happiness. Many a break through and new discoveries, revelations and insights, rattle the imagination and brain to new heights. Unusual and exciting weather patterns, new social opportunities, and a new or renewed sense of love adventure. A wanting to move or fix up the face and place of situations. A sense of justice and love for one’s self and neighbour tend to overcome arrogance and pride, anger and injustice. A sense of self worth and creative intelligence abounds with these aspects.
- Aug 22 Sun enters sign of Virgo. Simplicity is oft the most seriously beautiful. Opportunities for growth can be missed if one is too worrisome, fearful, negative, or critical. Take care in coming weeks to be constructively critical and not a negative sour puss. Good time to contract a bit, and take stock in oneself. Mercury enters Virgo on 23rd crossing the Sun on 24th to ride with Venus ahead of the Sun end of month. Stormy weather. Avoid negativity. Work to constructively further one’s goals.
- With Venus square Pluto on 24th, opposing Uranus on 26th, and square to Jupiter on 27th, do everything out of higher love. A need to know what to cut out to make room for something more positive and endearing. Many positive changes take place concerning our relationships to loved ones, children, those we care for. A need to end certain things so to allow space for something new, better. Many partings and new coming together. Compassion to all rather than taking everything too personally or egotistically from point of view of self alone. Helping others to be happy and letting go of self interest is a powerful healing agent at this time. Being happy for others who are happy brings good luck. Helping and protecting the little ones important at this time. Venus/Uranus spark sudden love or creative artistic interests that can be quite playful with Jupiter in the picture.
There is no end to learning, only to ignorance. There is no end to true love, only to separateness. Don’t delay, listen to what is still beating within you to flower. Between striving to rise to our highest dreams and kneeling to the ground of our common sense and shared humanity, our humble work and ever learning………is a flowering god of sanity and virtue, peace and true joy. -robert of mayflower
Mayflower Bookshop 2645 W. 12 Mile rd.
Berkley, Mi. 48072