Mayflower Bookshop 248-547-8227
Comet Ison is now in effect affecting all Mutable Signs Virgo, Pisces, Gemini, and Sagittarius primarily. The comet is at 16-17 Virgo Nov. 1st. Comet Ison is passing earth’s orbital plane Nov. 1st (and that’s where the earth will be Jan. 15, 2014). It will be interesting to see if we feel Comet energy now and into next couple months. Comet Ison goes by the Sun, perihelion, November 28th at 6-7 Sagittarius. Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sage Sagittarius primarily affected now till end of November. Usually one feels more alive or sparkling, intelligent and lively when a comet aspects your Sun, Ascendent, Moon. Comets bring sudden revelations, new insights, good wine making, sudden success or failure, sudden suprise rise or fall of leaders and those seeking great deeds or fame. Might be influence on intensifying weather patterns and stimulating lots of new ideas and plans, sudden shifts in relations, calling, directions. Should be a good sky show coming with comet visible to the naked eye. Mark Twain was born during visible comet and died when the same comet came back. He actually predicted he’d go with the comet!
“Imagination was given to man to compensate him
for what he is not; a sense of humour to console him
for what he is.” -Francis Bacon
- November 1st. Uranus in Aries squares Pluto in Capricorn. This is the fourth of seven, indicating an ego wake-up to reality and spiritual thinking, holistic awareness, need to go to higher level or face crisis. Are we acting, individually and collectively, for the best outcome for all on the planet? Does our day-to-day life reflect our highest calling, our higher self? For some folks, this aspect steps up the vibrations, the beat, and raises one’s consciousness to new levels of awareness and capacity. For others it’s the shock of waking up from sleep or ignorant deluded behaviour. Realising one’s higher reality or its opposite, facing downfall or fall back. Feelings unlevelled, shook up, not on the level, or even bedevilled with trouble, difficult karma suddenly being thrown at one. All aspects have a dual nature, higher and lower octaves, that each of us must learn to balance, ascend, make the most of. Watch for stormy weather in many parts (listed below exact dates).
- November 1st is also ‘All Souls Day’ or ‘All Saints Day’. To the early celt this indicated that all souls will eventually make it to heavenly bliss and awareness. For some this always comes as a shock. To deny the Buddha or Christ, the Christos or Divine Spiritual Spark, in any one of us, is to deny it in some part of one’s self; it will make one spiritually ill. Divining the divine is a work of art and spiritual science (see my new book ‘Astrological Aspects the Art,’ available on Amazon books or on the website listed above, or at Mayflower Bookshop).
- Uranus squares Pluto the 4th time here (3 more to go) indicating a realisation of one’s own Reincarnating Ego, one’s spirit being, is possible. One becomes aware of one’s own higher purpose in life, or lack of it. Uranus wants freedom, Pluto wants commitment and sticking with the plan. Uranus can be shocks, electrical problems QUAKES, and solar activity, flares, sudden stormy weather. Pluto can be VOLCANOES, deep emotional eruptions. Much strange psychic emotional weather, weather extremes and storms possible Nov. 1st, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 10th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 21st 24th, 25th, 28th. (dark stronger aspected days, give or take a day from date at times). We very well may have pretty darn cold moments this winter, especially if more volcano activity; as well as weird warmings. The ancient philosophers thought the weather related to emotional and soul imbalances in humanity. Many now think it is do to pollution, hatred, and non-virtuous acts on a whole. Some others think it’s all part of the cycle of kali yuga. It is astrology’s idea that the planetary aspects have a higher and lower translation or expression and that each of us out of our own free will and thinking and actions make the world what it is. These last series of dates not a good time for those suffering uncontrollable emotions, jealousy, anger, hatred, delusions, illusions, and false fantasies. Good time to make new year’s resolutions early. Good time to let go of the past, forgive but don’t forget the learning lesson; so not to repeat the performance. If you know what you are doing, good time to plow ahead, all ahead go.
- Uranus wants to start anew but Pluto keeps one stuck to karmic debt, attachments, insecurities, fears, old wounds and memories. Plato said “if you are willing to learn, anything can happen”. Learn new things! It’s time to come into Mayflower Bookshop and obtain Manly Hall’s wonderful book ‘The Secret Teachings of All Ages’. Mention this new quip and get this giant compendium of esoteric and metaphysical wisdom for just $17 while supplies last. Many a breakthrough or breakdown, a breaking up or a breaking down of walls that separate. It is wise not to take great risk during such aspect as this, as well as during weeks following the eclipse coming.
- Uranus in Aries fire sign wants to start something new, travel, attain new heights, new education, new sense of self-respect. Pluto in Capricorn wants another step up the mountain of success, a step further on the path, another dig deeper into long-term security and not debt, a better job or quality lifestyle, healing and holistic. The square struggles between self needs and worldly concerns, work and calling, karma and destiny. Such aspects in the sky remind us of the exciting but turbulent 60’s as well as the Civil War times in America. There is a need for universal responsibility and compassionate understanding, now more than ever.
- Uranus aspects are a good time to study astrology. Get started now by coming into Mayflower and purchasing the brand new 2014 Astrological Calendar. Study the aspects day-to-day to improve your odds of staying in tune with the cosmic mother!
“Whenever in doubt, always tell the truth; it will confuse the enemy.”
-Captain Bob and the lost paddle ship band.
- November 3rd Solar Eclipse (Fixed Signs and houses affected most, Scorpio, Taurus, Aquarius, Leo). This is second of two eclipses in a row, the first affecting cardinal signs mostly. Eclipses call for sacrifice, surrender, and service to our higher self, others. ‘Cut out the negative habits’ or have something ‘cut out’ of your day-to-day life is one motif of eclipses. Eclipse wrong habits and negative tendencies before they eclipse or cut off you. Eclipses often reveal secrets, bring to light dark realities. Eclipses can also put one into the dark about certain things or people. Check your own chart to see where 11-12 degrees Scorpio falls in your chart. Eclipses are known historically for sudden rise or fall from power, or suddenly being graced or falling from grace. Especially in effect this first two weeks of November. The eclipse on 3rd till Nov. 6th when Sun conjuncts Saturn, marks a possible history maker for events in the world. From severe weather in parts, strong political turmoil, downfalls, difficult break ups, pitfalls, and karmic justice and reprimands; to very strong political or military power moves, control freaking, need for conservative strengthening, strong corporate moves, take-overs, and marriages (or break ups) for new freedoms or long term security; this could be a very powerful week or two for business and the economy; lets hope a strengthening one, walling up the leaks and cracks in the system. Mercury goes direct from retrograde on the 10th, hopefully making the rest of the month more cheerful and sunny honey like. Many weird negative turns of events turn around again before month is over, or in summer of 2014 when Jupiter enters Leo.
- November 6th into 7th Jupiter goes retrograde. Emotions shift up and down, questions about security in home and day-to-day life style. Often making for strong considerations of either moving or fixing up the living quarters, apartment, condo, or home. Beautify and fix up your place to be sacred and warm to the heart soul. Change of diet may be necessary for self improvement. Your body is home to the Spirit Soul! So clean up and beautify. This aspect may shed more light on the need for good ecology and healthy environment, air and water. Strong debates about economy and home security. Good aspect for yoga and meditation. A tendency these coming days to hook up with old friends and go down memory lane. A need for good soup and friends. OM Cafe anyone?
- November 10th Mercury goes direct from retrograde while Mercury trines Neptune Nov. 11th. Many insights come to further future plans, far-a-way travels, creative love urges, a wanting of daydreams to come true, music and artistic experience and plans. Many want the future to change, some actually do something about it; others just dream on. Dylan said if you’re dreaming, you’re still sleeping. Some dreamers awaken new realities and hopes. Time to cut losses and move on, restore, renew.
- Nov. 12 Moon/Sun trine Jupiter, many happy plans, experiences, sharings, joy, love. Avoid use of force, avoid anger and undue criticism. Be constructive. Good time to show your best side, reach out and make new friends, hug. Positive vibe and colorful day for success, dress the part.
- Nov. 13th Neptune goes direct. Many awaken from false dreams, or awaken on how to manifest one’s dream or higher ideal. Strange psychic or spiritual experiences from beyond. Cosmic celestial occurrences or weather, sea changes, add wonder or amazement to the Spirit happening.
- Nov. 14 Venus square Uranus, sudden shift of plans, sudden love urge or shift in direction, likes and dislikes, fashion, sudden change in weather or arrangements.
- November 15th Venus conjunct Pluto. Ending of affair, love, commitment, decision, or arrangement. For some a deepening of love or commitment, for others a need to be committed, or an insane moment causing grief or pity. A call to universal and personal compassion. Death of a salesman. At higher level, a deepening of one’s commitment and a ripening of karma. A meaningful ending and new beginning. A need to be serious and considerate of others. A need for compassion. A need for deep love or union. Feelings of not being able to help another. If you chase they run; if they chase you, you run. Could be a weird day. Passionate and intense, intimate and sensual. The day could run diverse. Good to be kind and compassionate to other’s struggles and strivings; especially today.
- Nov. 17th Full Moon at 25 Taurus. A very passionate and erotic Full Moon rivaling the one in May. Secret wishes for magic in one’s life, or for another.
- Nov. 21st, Sun into Sagittarius, Moon in Cancer conjunct Jupiter. Good day for rendezvous meetings, joining up and sharing with a friend. Good day for social doing or planning. Good from honest frank to the point conversations.
- Nov. 24th Sun square Neptune, Moon in Leo; beware of bad art, false news, boisterous bellows of huffy puffy nothings, and ego smartness sharp enough to cut your purse strings and shoe laces. Good day for escaping, doing nothing, donks, songs in the street, nature and high street wanderings, and going nowhere in particular.
- November 25th Mercury conjunct Saturn brings us back to reality and common sense, hard facts, and need to know, do, and be silent.
- Ison COMET Perihelion, close run by Sun on 28th. This whole little time period end of month should prove highly exciting and stimulating to all good endeavors, arts, music, making of wine and beer, social gatherings and fun loving times.
- November 27th into 28th Mercury trine Jupiter, Venus oppose Jupiter, Moon opp Uranus. Good days for striking it rich by good stroke of karma. Joy in sharing, wealth in hugs and good friends. Comet Ison makes loop past Sun on 28th, Make a wish and blow out the lights, should be a bit a magic this night. Lasts into Saturday the 30th’s Sun trine Uranus. Luck and joy and good will go far here. Let go and let good golly miss molly good fortune work for you. Freedom is a four worded thing, “Love no matter what”. Bless and be blessed.
“Our stability is but balance, and wisdom lies
In masterful administration of the unforeseen.”
Check out this Youtube short on Meditation and the Higher Self
For the new book Astrological Aspects the Art
click here http://mayflowerbookshop.com/books_rt.html
For your Happy Birthday Song and view of mayflower bookshop
and a few friends including Dougie..click here
But whatever…Don’t Cry, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtpP5VOz4t0
Robert Thibodeau, Astrological Consultant
Available for appointments and talks
Mayflowerbookshop.com on the web
2645 W. 12 Mile Road, Berkley, MI 48072