Mayflowerbookshop.com (248) 547-8227
*Donations for this monthly newsletter welcome*
- March 1st to 3rd – Jupiter trine Uranus. Sudden stroke of luck and good fortune. Many feel ‘thank the lord’ type feeling. Great time to start new projects, break the ice, pay off old bad karma, start again, sing a new song, strong collective voices and/or feeling one is striking out anew or alone, urge to follow one’s own dream. Sudden material good fortune and luck for some. If Jupiter not positioned right in your chart, could be sudden misfortune and turn of bad luck. A sense of family and friends sharing positive experience and growth. New ideas and plans for the future. Rise of new talent. Good for all creative thinkers and artists, those who entertain and beautify. Good time to make plans and patiently work for its completion, fulfilment, and its coming to fruit. Good time to get pregnant or come up with a new idea, creative dream, future impulse and striving. Jupiter/Uranus is individual and collective urge for freedom and creativity, social justice and social renewal. With Mars conjunct lunar south node in first week of March expect (3rd to 5th especially) strong urges for offspring, erotic encounter, need for release, sexuality, victory, sense of being on winning side. Negative side of Mars/node is being overly assertive, assaulting, disruptive, quarrelsome, off the top aggressive or angry. Can make for heroes or fools, we shall see. Jupiter Uranus wants fun and wild antics, playfulness and drama. Good for arts, music, creative juices.
- March 4th into Full Moon in Virgo on 5th. Venus trines Jupiter, Venus conjuncts Uranus, and Venus squares Pluto. Love is highly charged to make it or break it. This could be a great time for wholesome love magic, or for some it’s love gone tragic or weird, gone wrong. Beware of comparing self to others, jealousy, anger, revenge, or just crazy psychodrama. Good aspect for selfless love, compassion, healing, and helping the less fortunate. Follow your bliss not your unconscious wish. Great time to throw away the grey and take on new colours. Read an Osho book on Love, give one to a friend. Check out Steiner’s ‘Philosophy of Freedom’, or Manly Hall’s ‘Secret Teachings of All Ages’. Or my ‘Astrological Aspects, the Art’. New doors open, old one’s close; what now seems tragic, later will grow a rose garden in your soul. Venus is love, Jupiter wants to go big; Uranus gets a little too wild, and Virgo like a little kid wines and dines and complains while explaining or giving away the trick. Anyway, didn’t mean to go Nostradamus on you. These aspects really good for love working in a selfless and compassionate way to make ‘others’ happy. ‘Selfish’ here doesn’t go far. Some have deeper experience while others face consequences of mistaken views and actions. Many exposed to their own craziness or karma coming back on them, while others just want to leave and never look back. Great opportunities here to reach out beyond oneself. Remember, negativity is its own reward, sympathy is for the devil, and smart intellect most often stands alone. Love anyway, it’s the only thing guaranteed to get you through. Take care around those with deep insecurity, jealousy, anger issues, or just straight out selfishness, carrying shades of dark unconscious need to win at any cost. Good time to help those less fortunate and in greater need. Bad time for power plays or selfish ego plays this month. Clash of ideals and urge to follow one’s feelings too strongly could end in strong conflict or victory depending on intelligence and wisdom available.
- March 4th to 11th gets nutty with many difficult aspects concerning war and politics around the world. We need the peaceful warrior! The holy spirit of peace and love, social justice and spiritual equality. USA Sagittarius Rising chart has transiting Uranus opposing USA natal Saturn indicating high levels of stress and tension concerning matters of home security, international politics and law, breakthroughs and breakdowns in relationships, technology, structural formalities and demands. Stormy disputes, separations, sudden loss or death, change of fate or destiny, strong reactions. On a positive note, sudden genius to handle any and every ever-changing situation with a high degree of creativity. Can be stormy brutal weather too in parts of the world. Spiritual need to turn guns into garden tools. Practical need to save the honey bee and good farm land for future food. ‘Tis a dangerous time when it comes to world leaders gone astray, geopolitical hotspots, possible new hot spots, sudden need to act or react to negative situations needing correction. Mars aspects tend to aggravate war or contesting, arguments disputes, and disagreements. Important time to take positive action toward higher goals, career, calling. Good time for yoga, meditation, being patient and quietly seeking deeper wisdom concerning surrounding conflicts. Otherwise, yes, these are socializing aspects, party aspects. Good time to work or play with positive spirit towards the future goals. Those with emotional issues and insecurities need extra loving care and may go a little bit manic and crazy in behaviour. Try to be happy for others, it makes good karma for you. Power plays and immediate need for results conflict with long-term wisdom and security needs. Chaotic moments may reshuffle the cards when it comes to cardinal signs and houses in one’s chart. Mutable signs need to quit dreaming and wake up a little more to the hard realities, or do mutable signs need to make that big jump into faraway places and spaces? Fixed signs get further luck and blessings by blessing and helping others to help themselves, sharing your ‘know how’ sows new seeds for future luck and success. March 7th-8th Sun conjunct Chiron leads to maverick or highly unique individualistic endeavour, as well as opportunity to heal some situation or person in your life.
- March 14th Saturn goes retrograde in Sagittarius heading back into Scorpiosignifying that we may not be ready yet for higher wisdom. Mixed feelings confuse clear thinking. Or is there just a need to keep purifying till clearness comes. Trend is to want to get even, revenge, get nasty, kick ass, and play hide and seek. Gosh, real need to do kundalini yoga and go on a spiritual retreat here. Perhaps try vipassanna or something ‘jewelheart.org’ like. Get into a Steiner study group? Saturn near square of Neptune reveals real need to balance spiritual virtuous ideals with everyday practical. Tibetan Buddhism and Rudolf Steiner’s Rosicrucian impulse does much to explain such workings. See my meditation clip on youtube. Far away dreams clash or marry everyday concerns. With Mr. Russia, Putin’s, Mars square his Uranus this month, he will feel the heat to make peace or deeply retreat. Troublesome tidings there unless wisdom and peace soon prevail in that part of the world. Take a breath and listen for higher wisdoms to come. Tendency to give ultimatums and escalate tensions rather than listen to wisdom of higher truths. Good time to read ‘Isis Unveiled’ by H.P.Blavatsky, a truly rosicrucian theosophy book revealing many a spiritual secret to both the past and future. Available at Mayflower Bookshop.
- March 16th Uranus squares Pluto for the last of 7 times. Explosive changes and world transformations, mutations, gestations, and sudden unnerving gyrations, protests, and sudden endings, new beginnings emerge. New ideas of freedom, invention, re-invention, crisis emergency, and leaping into a brand new future struggle and wrestle with a sense of long-term rootedness, security, tradition, power, and steady as she goes mentality and/or wisdom. This month reveals a real need to put to rest neurosis and crazy chaotic disturbances that offset natural growth and futurity. Need to finalise problems and take serious action toward problem areas. Possible world events that force many to grow. Otherwise deep inner need to grow in new ways. The winds of fate and necessity blow hard for some. Tense turning points this month in history and futuristics. Technological breakthroughs and in other places breakdowns. Important to keep one’s cool head and one’s heart lovingly warm wisdom compassionate this whole month.
- March 18th Mercury conjunct Neptune can be a day of psychic intuitive insights or one of blind unconscious misleadings, lies, or scandals. Illusions and maya may prevail. Be practical and realistic. Good for psychic dreams and creative inspirations. Good for colourful imaginations, painting, music, poetics, myth making, and drama rather than psycho drama or negative antics. Beware of misreading people. Take weird new news with grain of salt. Take extra care to be crystal clear in communications, yet ideally colourful and romantic to future possibilities. Good time to use a quartz crystal in meditation to get clear messages with angelic possibilities.
- March 20th Solar Eclipse 29 Pisces, same day as Spring Equinox when Sun goes into Aries! Eery and scary, psychic and holy, or just a good time to step back and take a breath to recharge and reload the camera. 84% of Sun blocked by eclipse over London, more in Scotland. Weird phenomena and news. Challenging aspects for storm or quake or extremes in the weather. Good for telling the truth or making strong positive changes to update or raise one’s consciousness or level of operating. Ridding self of what doesn’t work these coming days clears the space for the new and novel.
- March 21st doesn’t help any with Moon in Aries eclipsing Uranus and Mars. Avoid explosive situations unless you are ready to diffuse them and bring new peace and order. Need to avoid angry, aggressive, violent situations unless you are there to fix it or repair situation. Yoga and exercise, healthy eating, cleaning, cleansing, purifying, good. Possible major earth changes and collective social changes this month precipitating individual and collective need or consensus for healthy changes. A collective need to honour and love all living beings on earth, even trees and sea, garden and front yards, even stones! Need to consciously create world peace.
- March 25th Sun trine Saturn brings a bit of logic and sanity into the unconscious tv viewer and electorate. Practical common sense and a more long-term wisdom takes hold here these days to get good grip on what is up now and what is to come. New shared long-term goals emerge. Good for making plans and working with others toward common goals.
- March 27th Venus square Jupiter kicks off weekend to a good start. Love is in the air, a sense of wild abandon or future escapades are flying out the imagination. Tendency for social or sensuous sharing, good food and friends.
- March 30th Venus trine Pluto good for long-term love and nourishing the deeper side of heart and health, soul and road ahead. Love and depth work miracles and sound ground.
- March 31st Mars goes into Taurus; practical money-making sense, security seeking, strong hard drive to go forward no matter what person or situation presents itself. Good for outdoors activities coming up.
- April 4th Full Moon Lunar Eclipse continues the need for peace in Middle East, Russia, and elsewhere. Emotions run over the top and can be quite destructive if not kept in check with strong intellect and truth. Sense of being at a funeral? Or is it just digging new gardens of world peace and future joys?
- Mid April’s Neptune oppose USA Uranus can bring floods, stormy crazy weather, information overload, crazy sense of loss or busy busy diffusiveness. Ecology, health concerns, extremes in weather, climate or earth changes, strange politics and war fears, aliens and outer space, oceanic discoveries and worries, all contribute to a need for spiritual and social renewal. Such aspects can bring a sense of renewal in spiritual values and higher virtues in an attempt to raise consciousness to new higher levels, bringing new world peace and a sense of brotherhood, sisterhood, family, friends, and inner peace.
Robert Thibodeau, Astrologer, Rare Bookman,
Spiritual Scientific Researcher. Private appointments for readings available.
On Youtube under Mayflower Bookshop Robert Thibodeau, music and talks.