Mayflower Bookshop (248) 547-8227, www.mayflowerbookshop.com
On Facebook and Youtube channel!
Call for personal reading or appointment.
***NOTE: Mayflower hiring summer help for Thurs and Fri. noon to six. Call for info.
“Humanity is at the crossroads again where every little thing we do to beautify and be true will heal the world with love. May all of us grow in new and wonderous ways!”
“Where there’s a will, there’s a way; where there is love and truth, any way, all ways, will do.”
- June 1st into June 4th Moon triggers Saturn semi-square Pluto, influence lasting throughout month, possibly making for extremes in weather, tough hardliners, and a number of crackdowns on repeat offenders. Bad time to cause trouble and end up in complicated negative entanglements. Good time to work on self, clean up past. Self discipline and persevering focus good. Avoid ‘idol lovers’ and those who have the weird psychological illness and vanity of always being right, knowing better than everyone else, and who just talk and criticise from authoritative position with no good actions to back them up. Good for hard working success, happiness when alone, and deep honest talks with close intimates, friends. Although this influence of Saturn/Pluto (disciplined compassion and hard work; but also using force or acting out of compulsion) is around all month, there are a number of good Uranus aspects this month promoting positive change and good luck, joy and expansive opportunity for many. Read on…
- June 2nd Full Moon in Sagittarius. Lots of talk and chatter, far-reaching words, plans to travel, new aims, views expanded. With Mercury in Gemini opposing Full Moon, look for those who have action and deeds to back up their wild far-reaching dreams and ideals. Many rethinking future aims and course of right action. For others, it’s being patient and continuing to persevere and persist. With Saturn/Pluto aspect mentioned for June 1st, there could be some rough extremes in the weather for first couple weeks. On the other hand, some consider full moon in June to be one of the most spiritual moments of the year, related to both the Grail, buddhist wisdom, and the true Rosicrucian impulse to uplift materialistic thinking to the cosmos and spiritual values and virtues.
- June 4th (give or take a week, but also June 10th/11th, Uranus squares U.K.’s Moon. Is there a rare quake? Storm? Loss of power? Fall from power or grace? Sudden change of face? Some crazy event makes the populace react strongly? Mind change of populace? Scotland wanting out again? New immigration and security policies? Revolt of the poor or jobless? New initiatives affecting future of United Kingdom? Need to act out of freedom and love, truth and compassion. Uranus calls for creative new sure change, also need to raise consciousness to new higher spiritual level – otherwise Uranus shocks people into awakening, forcing change.
- June 5th Venus enters Leo urge to shine, play, make love, do good works. From now to when Venus conjuncts Jupiter in Leo on 20th, but also around June 29th into July 1st. Lots of creative opportunity and joyful interactions, play. Many leap forward, others fall back to old bad habits or addictive loves. Yet, there are good aspects for love, new love, and beautiful vibes; a time for flowering oneself with others. A time of high romance, love affairs, flirtations, and romantic moods; but also new business and good connection. July 18th, Venus goes into Virgo; watch out for the negative love critic and cynic who is obsessed with evil and everything that is wrong with everything; putting down others to make oneself look better; impotent perceptions not able to help, heal, educate, or illumine others. Avoid the ‘dicks’ (dictators) who run the world with fear and negativity. But what to do? Need for compassionate understanding for sure, but more. We can try to be emulation models by proving things by the way we live, think, feel, and act. Now is the time (all month) to put one’s highest ideals into action. Love for the body, the body of love poetic is alive. Wanting to fix things up in a way that is beautiful and leaves others free works best. Beautifying oneself and others, the environment. Love for shaping or sculpturing the future. A looking for higher love aspect is in the air rest of month.
- June 10th/11th. On 11th, Moon eclipses Uranus and Mercury goes direct in early Gemini where the last Neptune/Pluto conjuncted in late 1800’s. Lots of new insights, shake and quake, storm, or volcanic wake ups. Science and spiritual values attempt to meet this month. This critical aspect point is related to the struggle for spiritual insights and ethical moral religious views. Need to heal and raise consciousness in high spiritual virtuous way to antidote crass materialistic pagan scientific views which ravage both our environment and souls. Profit driven wars are polluting. Mindless crimes are numbing the spiritual proclivities and capacities of healthy bodies, minds, and souls. Much conflicting information at this time, but many a keen insight emerges to the problems and troubles poor orphan humanity suffers and is spiritually challenged with. If ‘God is dead’ as some think, you may want to think again; “God” is still inside each and every one of us. Listen to the stillness of your own heart and see for yourself. (Read ‘The Voice of the Silence’ by HP Blavatsky, available at Mayflower Bookshop. A most inspirational book written to awaken the intuitive intelligence of the heart.) You may also want to study and work into your life the principles and lifestyle of Steiner, Blavatsky, Osho, Buddhism, Manly Hall, Yoga, meditation, macrobiotics, vegetarian diet. Don’t fool yourself, there are no more gurus or angels come to save us. Unless we work on ourselves to become a pure vessel of our own higher self, our own genius, making our own good karma receptive to work and study of the great ones who went before us, who will come. Another way to look at it is this. We have neither enemies nor friends, we only have teachers. Some of them show us what to do and we can become like them. Some show us what not to do, or we’ll end up like them. Each of us is a divine spark of God, Holy Spirit, World Soul, Universal love and truth, call it what you will. Check out Emerson’s ‘Self Reliance’ for simple straight forward. Free on line somewhere i think.
- June 12th Neptune goes retrograde in Pisces till November 18th. More Volcanoes or less? Strange water phenomena and a real need to purify all waters. Need to act collectively for health of earth, of all. Shifting boundaries, loss of consciousness for some. For others, a reassessment of dreams and ideals, making many future plans. Changing the inner to rearrange the outer world round us. Opening anew to inner spiritual possibilities.
- June 14th Saturn retrogrades into Scorpio and Sun conjunct Mars making for hard lines and ultimatums. Apollo golden virtuous actions and heroic deeds, spiritual warriors and bodhisattva ideals; or is it just warring elements and fighting for position, winner takes all. Time of tough decisions, and perhaps tougher actions. For some, it’s about who or what to let go or keep. Forced decisions and/or hasty sudden action. Need to make new rules, enforce old ones, stay the course. Some things seem like they will never change, other things you thought would last forever, crumble. Strong energetic to fix things up or eradicate problem. Need to clean up messes, and get the job done, finish projects. This aspect can draw tough lines in the sand with warnings not to cross. Obviously, geo-political hot spots get tense and edgy. With Moon eclipsing Mercury, take care to drive slow but sure, and talk clearly and precisely what you mean. Too much speed or velocity, or over-the-top antics, could cause problems. Be patient when traveling and take your time. Bring a good book. Interesting deaths (symbolic or real) and sad complicated tales to be told these days into new moon. On the other hand, good aspect for purifying, cleaning up one’s act, making the most of any situation. Avoid undue negativity or pessimism, use only constructive criticism. Moderation and patience, compassion and sharing. Loving kindness with intimates, extra tender loving care with family, children, elderly, and less fortunate called for. Struggles to properly end or complete projects, involvements, something. Saturn goes direct Aug. 2nd giving impulse again to let go of past and push forward.
- June 16th New Moon in Gemini conjunct Mars. Could be a few weeks of testy temper tantrums and harsh judgements. Or is it lots of energy and youthful juice to make bold moves into the future, expanding one’s fortune and good fortune. Avoid anger and force, yet this a good time to push forward. Better to do one or two things well, than a dozen not well. Focus and joyful spirit mark of the time.
- June 20th Moon in Leo conjunct Venus and Jupiter makes for 3 or more days of high romance and beautiful travel, views, friendships, social cultural outings, and more. Friendships, family, friends, prosper. Take care not to over indulge or go to extremes. Egotism may flare or upset the cart. Otherwise fine time to wine and dine the stars. Starting around June 5th and lasting into July 1st, it’s a love fest of heart and soul, special friends and spiritual romance. The joy of being in love with anything, someone, something is near overwhelming. Marriages, strong ties, babies, creative projects one is in love with…lots of good things happening to many; fun social times! Pride comes before a fall as Leo comes before Virgo/Libra…so feel the inner subtle contractions birthing the higher love between friends, family, world. “Not I, but the Christ within me”…or tibetan buddhist emptiness practice helpful. Be thankful and share the light and blessings. Make strong resolution that all beings find happiness to protect good karma events. See my videos on Youtube on meditation or Sophia and more. Visit Mayflower Bookshop for updates, get on our mailing list too!
- June 21st Sun in Cancer, Summer Solstice, Longest day and shortest night, days now start to get shorter. Yes we are slowly heading for winter solstice, but not for awhile. Now the sun shines and summer fun is strongly in the air.
- June 22 Jupiter trine Uranus making for many a breakthrough furthering success and expansion. For many the lightening strike of good luck, for others the lightening strike of needed change. This is good aspect to tie your cart to a star. In other words, attune one’s self to the highest virtues and dream/ideals. Work to make your dream come true, work on yourself. Good aspect for creative breakthroughs, new discoveries, new science and spiritual revelations. Great for music, arts, business, and making new friends, connections. On the other hand, danger of doing too many things and being too busy (a modern form of laziness). Important to hold still enough, be quiet and deeply inwardly listening enough, to recognise the subtle art and spiritual way to go for maximum result and attainment. Good time this month to get a reading!
- June 23 Mercury squares Neptune. Good for dreamers, artists, imagineers of the future. Also an aspect of deception, lies, bluffs, fakers, exaggerations, and falsehoods. Take care to avoid swindlers and thieves, liars and scoundrels of forgery. Trust not the news. Good for re-imagining the good, true, beautiful you. Avoid purchases unless well thought out. Good for getting lost in beautiful wanderings, people, and things. Peculiar thoughts and dreams need to be put to the test of spiritual science and virtue thinking, dharma.
- June 24th Mars enters Cancer sign until August 8th. Mars in Cancer brings out the wild man, but also the violent man. Take care to avoid those who bear too much negativity and anger, or forcefulness. Good for cleaning up one’s own messes and avoiding picking on others, blaming others, shaming others. There is one person in the whole world who can make the changes you need, YOU! Boil all your troubles into one, self cherishing. Act not out of separateness. Act as if God is your witness and the soul of the world is present. Act to others as you would act to oneself. See everyone as your mother in some lifetime past or future, or present (good spiritual technique to gain 6th Epoch Aquarian Age insight). Compassion not passion, unless for pure love and higher truth.
- June 29th Venus trines Uranus. More love vibe and fun times. Easy to make connections, express one’s true feelings, love and respect for self and others.
- July 1st Full Moon Venus conjunct Jupiter making for peak out experiences concerning love relationships, having babies, making new trysts and friendships, new job or calling. Many great adventures started this June going into July.
Robert of Mayflower
2645 W. 12 Mile Rd.
Berkley, Mi. 48072