Robert of Mayflower’s Astrological and Spiritual
News and Views for January 2015
(248) 547-8227 for Astrological Psychic Intuitive readings.
Please feel free to make donations for this newsletter in support.
“Keep an Open heart for learning and a focused Mind for churning the milk of the Gods; that is, truth and love.”
-robert of mayflower
- Jan. 1st Mars oppose Jupiter gives lots of energy to socialise, party, and play. Don’t neglect your inner life, inner needs. Here too much good can make ill. Avoid over-doing, over-eating, over-drinking, or doing too many things ending up doing no one thing well. Danger of outspokenness or going out-of-bounds, breaking rules in spirit of freedom (Mars in Aquarius till Jan 12th when Mars enters Pisces). Avoid overcrowding, danger of pile ups or accident from rushing, so take it slow and easy. Good time to find renewed balance in life between self needs and others’ needs.
“Eventually you will learn to walk in everyone’s shoes. You can do this inwardly in your heart with compassion and with your mind in truth. Otherwise, it will take many many lifetimes to do it all physically. Choose well O Spirit Soul Pilgrim.” -robert of mayflower
- Jan. 3rd-4th-5th Sun in hard aspect to Uranus/Pluto square with Full Moon joining the affair. Extremes in the weather, storms, possible telluric (earthly) activities uptick (possible uptick in solar flares, quake, volcano, storms). Sun in Capricorn wants to keep things under wraps or in control. Inner transformations precipitate outer changes. Secret manoeuvres and possible exposure. Usually such aspects bring about stormy weather in many parts of world. Many major news events, breakthroughs, breakdowns in business but also big mergings and plans, sudden insight into politics. (As predicted long ago...it looks like Bush vs. Clinton with Jeb taking the stronger astrological edge with astrological aspects.) Many possible endings or completions and new beginnings. Good time to make necessary changes to improve future. Good time to cut out ill habits and start anew. Geo-political hotspots may be resolved or tendency to expand further. Flu reaches peak perhaps at this time and backs off. Cardinal signs and houses hit hardest for making long-term changes, or being put through changes (Capricorn, Aries, Libra, Cancer Signs and Houses, see your astrological chart). Avoid negative emotions and excessive energy that doesn’t serve your future self, your higher view, virtue, star or God. Such intense aspects escalate one’s good or bad karma…so choose to be ‘good for goodness sake’. Choose Love over anger and fear! Truth over denial. Forgiveness but not idiot compassion. The Buddha and Christ within us is not guilty, it’s the poorly attuned personality that is out of tune with the Higher Self, the Spiritual Self. Compassion, compassion, compassion, but wit and wisdom true too! This is a time when collective consensus is strongly rallied ‘for’ or ‘against’ issues and events. Important to live the life to come to deeper understanding. Working together with others for higher ideals can bring much progress at this time. Otherwise, for some, this is a frustrating time of stress, tension, and opposition. A sense of personal and planetary or ecological crisis may precipitate strong change at this time into March 2015 when the 7th and last in this series of Uranus square Pluto takes place. Geo-political hotspots flare (Putin etc.). Uranus/Pluto’s last strong aspect was mid 60’s when the two planets conjuncted, now they square by 90 degrees. The urge for freedom and sudden bursts of energy and creativity (Uranus in Aries) is challenged by Pluto in Capricorn signifying need to secure and protect, as well as danger of dictate authority and overly strong structure in attempt to lay down long-term security or control, rules and maps. Need to learn how to have power through rather than over.
“To make a difference, change yourself to change the world; next try to help others to help yourself. The third and highest level is to honestly act knowing at some deep place we are all one. Love your neighbour as yourself is the ideal.” -robert thibodeau
- Jan. 8th Moon in Leo conjunct Jupiter followed by Moon entering Virgo could be a day for foreseeing the future. Possible insights and visionary creative imaginations into coming year and next. The heart struggles to love and be creative in the present while the throat and forehead chakra may seem over activated in critique and analysis past and future. New views and feelings come just in time to uplift the moment, avoid un-constructive criticism or negativity. A sense of personal need to survive or to continue along with status quo. A need to move to higher game plan. Collective social needs concerning health or environment, ecology, world dilemma; need for healing self and enlightenment, food/water/air. Avoid haste and over-rushing, loose speech and irritability, over criticalness or harsh words. Good for cleaning and fixing up things. Avoid unnecessary travel. (Mars hits midpoint of Uranus/Pluto, accident aspect, sense of need to emerge from some emergency. Also one of strong direct blunt, possibly honest, speech or leaks.) Pluto opposes USA Sun gives strong feelings of opposition, shame/blame, fanatical power urges and struggles. Need for selfless observation and awareness, truth. Possible world event causing strong collective reactions. Or is it more a sense and need for rebirth of ideals, goals, sense of self in relationship to the larger social collective identity. Crisis of identity and need to protect the little ones, land and water. Sense of rooting, consolidation, empowerment, or loss of such.
“When confused, simplify. Eat simply, think simply, be kind. Love your enemies.” -robert of mayflower
- Jan. 12th Mars enters Pisces till Feb. 20th giving much imagination and libido energetic to dreamers and schemers. Here strong men can get weak, sentimental, passive; while the weak or over-sensitive suddenly get macho aggressive and externally demonstrative. Some women with right aspects to this suddenly get really strong and take over, rise in leadership or success, fame. For some others, loss of such. Mars squares Saturn on 15th Jan. making for many a hard bump of reality, crash landings back to reality and bottom line, along with real take on work at hand, practical needs. Sudden need to wake up and smell the coffee. Then Mars conjuncts Neptune on 19th as Venus opposes Jupiter makes for good aspects for the arts, movies, imagination, acting (even acting up), silliness, romantic escapades, and future plans, travel plans. Although this last week can find ill timing and out of balance energies, danger to those on drugs or wrong meds; this is an exotic time of spiritual imagination, inspiration, and intuition for many. This strong aspect influencing 17th to 22nd is highly imaginative, romantic, erotic, and creative. While some may feel lost at sea (samsara’d out), for many it’s good for the arts, music, fantasy, futuristic, dreamy, or even mystical and psychic experience. Time to buy a new tarot deck? Good time to learn to be psychic, intuitively spiritual. This period of time could also prove for some to be difficult time to see clearly what is going on with self and the world, with markets and politics and behind the scenes manipulations. Being clear and above board honest is the most important thing during this time. Water and oil issues blurry. Strange illusions and delusions, weird movie and tv motifs lacking spiritual or virtue imagination, true nature. Beware of schemes to get rich quick. News may be erroneous or misleading. Need for strong practical rationality as well as clear heart felt intuitive perceptions.
“Beholding the tension of opposites with a wish for universal love, in time gives an equality of understanding and wisdom second to none. It’s all in the awareness and the patience of a mother giving birth. Have compassion for yourself and others, we are not enlightened. Silent witnessing is key, you are the door.” -robert of mayflower
- Mercury going retrograde on 21st with Moon conjunct Mercury and Venus that day actually may help many to clear their minds and hearts as to what is the most important things to do, what has priority and inferiority as to one’s needs and futures. Fateful or karmic relationships clash with higher octave possibilities and rapport. Aquarius Mercury/Venus/Moon can make for vast ‘over reach’ and too many diffuse and varied plans. Focussing on one thing at a time helpful to completing tasks. New technologies can overwhelm or confuse. Re-troll, retrograde (apparent backwards motion) Mercury makes for reflective thinking, going over things again, going back to fix things. Also, ‘re’-calls, retro, reminders, reviews, returns, repeat, revisit, reincarnate, but recreation too. The past collides with the future as there is a greater need and tendency to immediacy, living in the present while honouring the past and future. An impatience with friends. A need for direct experience and a feeling of ‘hurry up and wait’, contrarian tendencies too. Aquarius has big plans and lots of social life. Mercury retrograde demands down time, quiet time, reflective time, contemplative time, inward pondering, and certainty of need for self and what is need of other. Aquarius wants it all now and is too busy to slow down the fast pace, tendency to be all over the place. This month something could break from such opposite tensions or extremes. Everything or nothing urge. By the time Mercury goes direct on Feb. 11th, there is a sense of how to work with others for mutual benefit and reward.
“If you are willing to learn, anything could happen. That openness to learn is a selfless act turning the key to the door of wisdom.” -robert of mayflower
- Jan. 22nd Moon square Saturn and conjunct both Neptune and Mars gives a sense of where one is out of bounds and needs to relax, slow down, catch up or mess up. Peculiar dreams and psychic experience. Struggle between ideal and practical reality. Possibility to manifest dreams or jump into dreamy ideals for some.
“The apprentice knows it takes time to have a good craft. Mastering the self is key to mastering life.” -robert of mayflower
- Jan. 25th Moon occultation of Uranus, sudden change of plans or direction. For some, sudden flare ups, shift of direction, emotional upset or reversals; or is it just need to go to the next higher level with new or advanced game strategy and sense of new found freedom?
“Expand your social circle by serving the higher self of others. This may or may not always be appreciated by others, but it insures your own spiritual and material growth.” -robert of mayflower
- Jan. 30th Venus square Saturn and Sun conjunct Mercury gives time to catch up to work and love, pleasures and responsibilities. Danger of procrastination may cause problems. Yet, patience in right place can be medicine. Acute awareness of wants and desires in self and others. Possible sudden coming to light of awareness about ways to go, strive, attain, or quit struggle.
“Dreams are only good if they become real. As for nightmares, it’s best to leave them in the dream state.” -robert of mayflower
- Feb. 1st Venus conjuncts Neptune. Ideals of love and future plans inspire one to dream on. Melting of plans. Infatuation and longing for the impossible or far away. Strong ideals in love. Psychic dreams or premonitions. Good day to buy a tarot deck or astrology or spiritual practice text.
“If you over eat, you will have to over eliminate. All things in balance. Fun is in stretching the balance yet keeping harmony between the inner and outer, higher and lower.” -robert of mayflower
- Feb. 3rd Full Moon in Leo, Sun in Aquarius makes for strong, ‘all ahead go’, week ahead culminating in great week end 6th to 8th for those prepared to socialise or party with friends. With Full Moon on China’s Mars/Pluto conjunct look for aggressive assertiveness or angry actions or reactions for powers that be there. Clashing of swords or just strong words?
or on Facebook.
Donation for newsletter welcome. Hear Robert’s talk on relationships here.
"May all your dreams come true, and your nightmares go back to where they came from." -M