Robert of Mayflower’s
Astrological and Spiritual News and Views
for February 2015
First Week of February Sale on at Mayflower
10% off all books on Yoga, Healing, and Love!
“Olympian bards who sung
Divine ideas below,
Which always find us young,
And always keep us so.”
- With Pluto opposing State of New York chart in beginning, mid, and end of February, wondering if storm, and/or scandal, will plague the state and surroundings. With Jupiter on Seattle’s Quarterback’s chart, I wondered if Seahawks would win the Super Bowl and they high scoring?! Well high scoring yes. Notice more people calling it the Stupid Bowl, or Stupor Bowl? Funny how many people say they watch it only for the funny commercials?! Most use it as another excuse to party with friends. With Saturn aspects on New England quarterback’s chart, wonder if they too tough, injured, need good running game, low scoring?! No, Tom Brady was one tough guy, and lucky to boot. The real winners were viewers: highly entertaining. Katy Perry won many a heart and eye riding the beast of babylon mechanical Tiger/lion and with a big ‘Roar’ over balloon worlds. Katy the ‘Dark Horse’ sang over a chess board, then dancing on a beach ‘California Girls’ between two sharks (phallos totem) and palm trees, and at finale, Katy was flying a Star through the air high above everybody. Whew, she is a ‘Firework’ for sure. Sounds apocalyptic this revelation of riding the beast, dark horse song on chess board, beach dance tween sharks, and riding a star overhead. Katy seemed to beat the commercials for being entertaining. Lenny Kravitz and his guitar rocked out with Katy, as did Missy Elliot with her ‘Work It’ and ‘Lose Control’.
- February 1st Venus conjunct Neptune makes Super Bowl Sunday either exceptionally good for love, or exceptionally bad. Avoid inflation followed by deflation (balls or otherwise). Love ideals and dreams strong, maybe too strong. Venus is love and appreciation or lack of it. Neptune is beautiful dreams and snow storms or melting dreams and abandon, wild abandon or feeling abandoned. Colourful imaginations and dreams.
- February 3rd Full Moon in Leo, Sun in Aquarius spins us into fun week and weekend with many dreaming of spring. With Leo, hearts shine; with Aquarius, friends share.
- February 4th Moon conjunct Jupiter in Leo on to the February 6th Sun oppose Jupiter it’s good time to connect, re-connect, play and make friends. Good for social activities or planning such. Community sharing or networking, high job performance good, but avoid over-eating, over-talking, or over-doing things. Avoid boasting and over indulgence. Whatever happens seems big with Jupiter.
- February 11th Mercury goes direct at one degree Aquarius making coming week great for pushing ahead with one’s long-term and short-term plans and agenda. Good time for furthering oneself and one’s strivings, goals, good for networking, connecting with friends, breakthroughs in understanding, hopes and dreams. Strong ideals of justice. Knowing what to cut out or eliminate helps make space for the new to come in. Rid oneself of what isn’t working to free oneself to go ahead, attain desires, hit the mark straight on (Moon in Scorpio). New chances to grow and succeed come in next few weeks.
- February 18th New Moon last degree of Aquarius. Recent east coast winter storm had Venus at same degree. Mercury hits it March 11th and 12th. Look for possible big stormy events last week and half here in February, but also in (March 11-12th with Mars then conjunct Uranus and square Pluto and Solar Eclipse time March 20th). Dangerous time then for explosive angry aggressive activities. Need then for patience, cool calm collected wisdom and compassion. Many explosive troubles around world popping up. Need to kick into quick healing mode and raise oneself to higher level, or chance of exposing oneself to getting sucked into negative situations. Surely quake and volcanic, stormy, times … starts here February 18th, 21st, 23rd, a time to establish good communication and healing or time disparity, contesting, opposition, and upset; before going into the challenging month of March (after which, many a good time to come).
- February 22nd Venus conjunct Mars in early Aries good for love making’s poetic passion, but also on the flip side time to avoid direct confrontation and relationship breakdown or break-ups. Venus is love, Psyche the feeling soul. Mars is Eros/Cupid with his arrows of love, but Mars is also a lord of war, anger, force, guns, not always known for being a good sport. Venus is forgiving and magnetic, but at times brash and crashing into things, hitting it head on or running from things with sulphuric winds. Venus Mars together can be dog and cat fights, or the divine play of gods in romance and new beginnings after tricky endings; or is it just starting again. Aries wants something new to happen, not just the same old same old.
- (February 23-25) Next 3 days good for working for long-term benefits. Establishing firm foundations. Honesty is critical, also a good bottom line. February 23rd Sun square Saturn brings pressure and hard work, cold shoulders, tough negotiations, keeping to the book, hard line, walking into blocks or walls; but also good for more long-term or more traditional and conservative views.
- February 24th Venus trine Saturn good for long-term love or beauty, paying bills or karma, repairing or restoring, appreciating and acknowledging. Reaping benefits of good work. Responsible workings. Good for renewing vows.
- February 25th Mars trine Saturn but also Sun conjunct Neptune makes for good news and bad news, mixed blessings. Hard lines and deceptive sentences. Striving and working for long-term goals good here. Good for practical arts and beautifying, painting and music.
- March 2nd to Full Moon weekend 6th to 8th fun loving time, with possible warm up in many areas. Everything comes big now. Good time to love and letting go of what don’t work. Create happiness for self and others now, but make changes and progress without attachment or creating negative psycho drama. Let others have their experience to insure better change of your being entitled to yours. Good time to avoid negative sarcasm and over critical non-constructive attitude and words. Good week for working for happiness by sharing your own inner happy energetic and view. Time for fuller participation with all life. Good for making new friends and ridding oneself of negative factors and behaviours hindering your higher self from more fully flowering.
Robert Thibodeau, Astrological and Psychic Intuitive
Available by appointment
www.mayflowerbookshop.com on the web
Find Me on Face book too…!
New CD available now at Mayflower or CD BABY ‘Folk Rock Love’