Robert of Mayflower’s Cd Release Party, a Mayflower Bookshop Affair
Dec. 5th New Way Bar in Ferndale next to OM CAFE, 8 to 11 p.m. Free.
Music and Songs. Friends such as Bob Monteleone, Carolyn Striho, Holly Bernt, Mary McGuire, Chris McCall and more coming to sing couple of songs. Fun in the Full Moon Spirit. The new CD ‘Folk Rock Love’ will be available for purchase at the party, or at Mayflower Bookshop, or on CD BABY on line.
The spiritual intelligence of the heart is what redeems and makes ever new the past, sees the many tendencies of possible futures, and lives forever in the presence of the present to tell the story, live the story, and live fully the life, love and wit. Be mindful of the heart, good hearted in the mind.
- Dec. 1st Moon occultation of Uranus makes for restlessness, revolting or jolting wakenings, novel experience, sudden shifts or reversals or second sight looks. Aries, Libra, Capricorn, Cancer signs and houses need be patient and aware, vigilant yet quick to see sudden shifts and the subtleties of coming changes.
- Dec. 4th into Full Moon on Dec. 6th creates atmosphere for joy and fun loving experiences. Breakthrough insights, sudden turn of fortune, good luck, fortunate purchase or sale, sudden arousal of positive force. Lucky time for love and adventure, travel and communications, peace making, or opening new doors for opportunity. Good time to get all your shopping done during first 2 weeks of December because later rough astrological weather and vibrations. Dec 15th on through Christmas rougher times and weather inwardly and without.
- With Mars squaring the ‘Transformation Point’, there is much assertive, aggressive, transformative energy from Dec. 5th to 8th. Avoid angry, explosive, situations of high stress, avoid forcefulness unless absolutely necessary. Good time to clean things up, fix things up, be up and positive for good luck and good fortune as we plunge forward into our individualised and collective imagined futures. Much courageous activities and truth telling, fact finding, first to weeks of December.
- Dec. 8th Jupiter turns retrograde till April 8th 2015 giving especially fixed signs and houses (Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio) an opportunity to update, review, renew, and transform one’s appearance, social identity, fashion, and look. Possible changes in one’s ways of working and playing with money, possessions, investments, friends, lovers, and one’s own future plans. Pride and egotism could bring fall and detriment here. Fall from power for some, others retreat, review and renew, in preparation for better times coming.
- Dec. 10th Venus enters sign of Capricorn till January 3rd. Feelings and urges for love and appreciation take on a much more practical and long-term meaning. False hopes dash and reality may crash over idealistic dreams, but the truth of who you are in the long run and forever slowing is making its way into your every day. Trust the miracle of your self reappearing again and again and again. Love will move you, truth will still you to the bone of reality; between these two is a secret you whispering in, and to, your heart.
- Dec. 11th to 14th Moon, Mercury, and Sun aspecting Jupiter making this another fun weekend for friends, social life, gatherings, travel, making plans, meetings. One’s personal feelings and mindfulness of something greater coming up over the horizon propels this weekend into healing joy and adventurous rendezvous. Avoid undue negativity or criticism; yet nail it in the bud if someone or something out of hand. Avoid over-reactions or angry response to bratty brash verbiage from others, with Moon in Virgo there is a tendency to take things too personally or seriously and miss the big wave unexpected joy and opportunity. Keep your eye on the star overhead and in your own heart for a deeper breath of life.
- Night of 14th but especially Monday Dec. 15th when Uranus squares Pluto for the 6th of 7 times (March 2015 last of 7 Uranus/Pluto squares)… and through to Dec. 28th when Moon conjuncts Uranus. Expect the unexpected. Extremes and urgencies in world weather, politics, economics, and emotional relationship. Expect more protests and upsets around the world. Uranus wants truth and social justice but gets impatient for due process or karma to reach fruition. Uranus urges freedom and awareness but can rush things, be impatient and brash. Pluto wants things to go on as they were without any upset or change but can become boring and too authoritative and over demanding. Positive side of Uranus is genius and original planning, novel experience waking one up to new possibilities and opportunities. Pluto can be selfless wisdom, right view, compassion with patience to learn anew eternal verities. Pluto rules the most powerful elite, power and authority, but also rules the poorest, the bottom rung of the ladder, the underworld and secret doings. Uranus rules new technology, communications, networking, genius, upfront honest blunt. Pluto and Uranus last conjuncted in 1960s during racial riots, student unrest, antiwar sentiment, hippies and authoritative straights; and when many thought ‘flower children’s idealistic yet naive love affairs would heal the world. We can see many familiar metamorphosed concerns in comparing the ‘60s to now as Uranus squares Pluto. Uranus and Pluto work best together when there is freedom of speech, equality of spirit and soul, a spiritual sense of brother and sister, a family togetherness, and a sense of compassion and loving kindness to all life. This aspect can make for tough weather. Colder in many spots of the world, hotter in others; extremes in the weather and behaviour. Much need for patience and wise forethought before making hasty action. And for sure, for many, it’s time for a big change that is overdue. Change or be changed is another motif. Another is get smarter and raise oneself up by one’s own boot (book) straps or flow and let go and don’t complain. It is important to blame oneself for needed change. You can change yourself, hard to change others; so start there with the self. Avoid shame and blame, guilt and taking things personally. That is a distraction from getting things done. Try seeing the higher self, higher potential, the highest spiritual possibility. Feel guilty if you are not living up to that higher self, all other guilt is what we pay ourselves so we’ll do it again. All confessions are of love. All others are sham fake confessions. No shame or blame, just learning and burning up old karma. Now and later in December, early January, and March 2015 more stress and tension in war zones of the world as further Uranus/Pluto aspects complete and finalise last few years, or even what got put into motion during the 60’s. Putin Ukraine problems continue into March 2015 when much is figured out, but at what price these various struggles and wars cost to humanity, the world? We need a new breed of peace-makers and wisdom sharers. Crazy markets, politics, weather, and stressful workings during all these before mentioned times; but much opportunity to grow now.
- Dec. 20th Possible difficult travel, harsh weather, and difficult relationships at this time. Venus conjunct Pluto triggers s few rough days through to the 28th. Good for bonding and inner attunement, but rough on those fixated on the outer world. Travel may get frustrated, as well as love life and family affairs. More scandals in news. Avoid jealousy or loving someone for who you want them to be, rather than who they are. And without true spiritual teachings (i.e. Osho, Tibetan, Rudolf Steiner, H.P. Blavatsky, Manly Hall) how we going to know who we are?!? When we don’t feel that we can control ourselves, we try to control others. Can’t love another without loving yourself. Can’t give what you don’t have. Much to learn these daze. Issues concerning love and money, mine and yours, what i want to do or you want me to do, arise. Possessiveness and jealousy issues may once again give tough learning lessons here. Such aspects also trigger splits, breakups, infighting, animosity, and personal struggles to keep what one has. A sense of dire endings and/or new beginnings. Tendency for loss or death, partings of the way, separations. For some, deep sense of super sensuality, super sensibleness, and need to cut out or re-commitment to the goal. Some learn to love deeper, making deeper commitment to self growth and learning; while others need to cut losses. Know the truth and the truth will set one free. They never say know love and you will be free. Start with Higher Truth, this will help find and protect true love. If you start with love, you may later find sour or bitter truth. Start with Truth. Truth is what holds us all. Facts and truth are often different. Truth is what invokes our higher self, our bigger self, our spiritual self. Know the Truth and the Truth will set you free. Know Love and you will find true commitment.
- New Moon Dec 21, but also Winter Solstice and Uranus going direct from retrograde.The 15th, 20th to 25th, 28th, can lead to some pretty big changes for the world, big revelations, and creative new insights, connections, and break aways from old standards or outworn relations. Much change and rearranging going on for many. Shake out the old and in with the new you. Merry Crystals and Happy ever renewable you! Winter Solstice is the longest night and shortest day of the year. The 4 days from the Solstice to December 25th, Christmas, is a recapitulation of the four elements and 4 earth evolutions. We are now in the middle of the 4th earth. Mineral, plant, animal are the gifts of the last 3 earth evolutions. The physical, etheric, and astral body are the human evolutionary work of the last 3 earth incarnations. This 4th earth period we are on is developing a sense of ‘I AM’, the ‘Mind Stream Continuum’ of the reincarnating ego awareness (See m’book ‘Astrological Aspects, the Art’ for more insight on this). There are 3 earths to go where human beings will develop universal mind, love/compassion, and truth body or God awareness. The 12 days of Christmas beginning on Dec. 25th and ending January 6th is symbolic and representative of the spiritualising of the four fold physical/emotional/mental/ego by the trinity of Holy Father God (Eternity Space), Hermes/Christos (Mind Stream Continuum), and Holy Mother or Holy Spirit (forever change, motion, virtue, karma). Twelve being 3 times or transforming the 4. I know this is esoteric, see my book ‘Astrological Aspects the Art’ for more. The idea is to attune to living time through creating sacred space within to ponder these mysteries of self, higher self, world. It’s in all the bibles of the world if one could just interpret correctly. For the spiritually attuned person, Solstice to Jan. 6th can be a most transformative regenerative renewing time of the year. A spiritual rebirth can take place. Rudolf Steiner’s books ‘Rosicrucian Wisdom’ and ‘Outline of Occult Science’, as well as ‘Festivals of the Year’, and ‘Cycle of the Year’ can be very helpful materials to study. Also see the Bhagavad Gita, its 16 chapters (4 plus 12) can reveal much. The Gita is all Gandhi carried for his spiritual inspiration to act courageously and virtuously. I suggest the Judge and Arnold edition.
- Dec. 23rd Saturn goes into Sagittarius till June when it retrogrades back into Scorpio. Saturn returns then to Sagittarius in Sept. till Dec. 2017. Late fixed signs and early mutable signs may feel the delays, obstructions, stuck learning lessons, or hard work of it all during these times. Much wisdom learned though, laying a better foundation or inner life in the works too. The fixed signs and houses of Scorpio, Taurus, Aquarius, and Leo will work off the karma and feel the pinch of a bit of tough times, bad luck, or hard work (the last few years and a bit); but maybe its just laying back and being more patient for the positive arrival. For the next three years the mutable signs have to get more grounded and back to working on self, long-term goals. Need to be patient/enduring/’stick to it’ endeavouring and persevering. Saturn in Sage Sagittarius can bring back a sense of higher knowledge, wisdom and deeper meaning to life. You may suddenly remember what you once knew but forgot. A return to wisdom and loving insight. At first though its a sudden recognition that one hasn’t always been operating out of one’s own higher purposes and spiritual mind. Scorpio’s influence can act out of insecurity or fear, incompleteness and partiality, limitation and smallness. Saturn says there is never enough. The next 3 years should re-establish spiritual wisdom knowledge as being most important in high and low places. Hopefully we will individually and collectively start to re-think in more spiritual and virtuously holistic terms. The poet’s injunction that one cannot disturb a flower without the troubling of a star may return to everyday doings, workings. In other words, to hurt another is to, in time, hurt oneself. To love another is to love the self. We are the world, the world is ‘I’. The principles of karma and reincarnation are an important fact, and maybe the time is finally coming soon when all humanity will come to know each other as one spiritual family recycled and returning forever till the whole world is enlightened and at co-creative peace. We are on a learning curve seeking wholeness and a more creative co-creative life. Om Mani Padme Hum, May all beings find happiness and the working causes of such.
- New Years Eve into January 1st big party over the top time. Mars opposes Jupiter during this time. Avoid excess and accident or illness due to over doing, exaggerating, over eating or drinking. Danger of egotism and waste, accident by carelessness or egotistic pride. Otherwise, fun time for sure.
- Jan. 3rd Sun square Uranus while conjuncting Pluto on eve of Full Moon Jan. 4th Solar Flares, quake and storm time? Certainly good time to dance through the changes, find yoga solutions to enhance opportunity and chance, change and sudden rearrangements. Time to meditate, not medicate, one’s neurosis or problems away. Such aspects make for further warring and argument, triggering geo-political hotspots and hot shots. Such aspects precipitate and predict coming times, intense astrological aspects in March, when many a conflict will find final resolution and/or completion, ending, conclusion. Many a struggle and conflict finalise or end in March making for many a new begging or beginning.
Robert’s News and Views for December 2014
Mayflower Bookshop (248) 547-8227